Welcome to the Clifton
Back in 1846 The Clifton started life as a hunting lodge before becoming a pub. It’s been a thriving part of the local community ever since, even playing host to royalty when King Edward VII used the rooms above the pub for his affairs. Now, the pub has been restored by local brothers Ben and Ed and their good friend Adam and is a true local pub once again.
Sign up to our newsletter for exclusive offers, news and events!